Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compton Streetz Roleplay

These are the fourms for Compton Streetz Roleplay play Special Thanks to Mark_Whittaker

My LSPD App[+ Could use this app for this]

Matt_Ryan

My LSPD App[+ Could use this app for this] Empty My LSPD App[+ Could use this app for this]

Post by Matt_Ryan Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 pm

In Charachter
    Full Name [First and Last Name]:Matt_Ryan

Date of Birth [IG]:

Sex [Male/Female]:
    Male

Cell Number:
    Address [Street name and a random house number]:
    Wicomb St. 7432
    What licenses do you have?:
    Driving License
    Are you a Citizen of San Andreas? If so, which city do you reside in?:
    Yes, Los Santos
    Do you have a job now?:
    No
    If so, which job? List the employers number:
    Don't Have One
    Previous Experience [RP/Bio ]:
    Matt Ryan was born at All saints general on November 30th, 1988.
    Matt Ryan was an only child, his dad is Jesse and his mom is Sandra, his dad worked for the US government as a foreign minister, and his mom was a housewife. Matt Ryan used to fly away with his dad in his framework as a foreign minister.

Matt Ryan's family had economic status excellent comparatively, as much Matt Ryan's family economic status was good, Matt Ryam weren't spoiled.

Matt Ryans's social condition was good, though that he sometimes detached from the social life, and start to work about education.

In the age of eight teen (year of 1998) Matt Ryan went to 'Yale' university, he start to work on his business administration degree, after 4 years year of (2002) Matt Ryan finished his first degree with honor.

In the same year (2002) on the month of August Matt Ryan opened detective office called 'Matt's mystery', the office created with a bit financial help from inheritance that he get in the past in sum of 1,000,000 Dollars.

Regarding to the sum he gets from the inheritance, 'Hardy's mystery' office had a huge admiration.
    though that Matt Ryan had a huge detective office he never learned how to investigate cases, and only his workers did the stinky job.

In the year of 2005 'Time Magazine' a huge magazine around the San Andreas country is sharing a new article on 'Matt's mystery' with the following subject: 'mystery without experience'
    the article were sharing a huge information about Matt Ryan and it wasn't a positive article for Hardy.

The article shared Matt's past biography that says Matt Ryan doesn’t have any experience and he let his workers do the stinky job.

Due the article, Matt Ryan start to learn in a private school that called 'C School', the same school is teaching the crime science.

After full 3 years, The years is 2008 Matt Ryan finished to learn in C School, with full honor ship.

Since then until year of 2010 Matt Ryan is managing and own 'Matt's mystery' with full directorship.
    In 2010 Matt Ryan let his friend (that he met at 'C School') to manage 'Matts's mystery' (with paycheck off-course) and Matt is heading to the Los Santos Police Department to gain more experience.

In the year of 2011 ((actually 2 months ago, I've applied via their site)) - Matt Ryan is deciding to apply to the Los Santos Police Department, his application has been accepted successfully.
    Matt Ryan has been tested and passed all of the tests.

In the year of 2012 Matt Ryan is buying a new villa at Los Santos, Ganton st. and owning his detective office from his home, he lets his friend keep managing his detective office, and he's applying to the Los Santos Police Department.

My LSPD App[+ Could use this app for this] Empty Re: My LSPD App[+ Could use this app for this]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:17 pm

((That was a Good application however it'sthe wrong format, repost with the correct format))

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 am