Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compton Streetz Roleplay

These are the fourms for Compton Streetz Roleplay play Special Thanks to Mark_Whittaker

My Retry App

Matt_Ryan

My Retry App Empty My Retry App

Post by Matt_Ryan Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:51 pm

]
    [size=24pt]((IC))[/size]
    First name=Matt
    Sir Name=Matt Ryan
    Middle Inital=Tony
    Age=24
    Date Of Birth=24/12/1986
    What Skills do you have that make you a better Applicant then the next/previous?;I will do all i can to prove im good and im very ready for it.
    Why do you wish to join our team?((50 Word Minimum)):I want to stop all the badness from happening to the City. I want to prove i could handle the badness in the city. And i want to show people not to mess with the cops.. I want to show them how we get down. I want to save the police like they sopose to do.
    Tell us A little more about yourself((75 word Minimum)):I use to live with my parents then they got divorced and i was living with my mom then. I told my mom when i grow up i wanted to be a cop or anything to help people. My mom looked at my proud and i was ready i took multiple classes for it and passed them all. My Dad would visit me every once in a while. I never believed what he did to my mom when i found out. When i first saw him he looks bad but then he got put in jail. i was so happy cause i needed to be after what he did too my mom. I was pissed about it my self. Bout time i got my age today. I went to the Police and help them with some crimanal i was then on candet and almost ready to take on the full job.
    Do you have a Criminal Record? It will be checked.:No
    Do you have a Valid Drivers License?:Yes
    [size=24pt]((OOC))
    Name=Tony
    Age=14
    Timezone=(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    Do you have a working Mic with Teamspeak 3?=Yes
    Screenshot of your /stats:My F8 Doesnt work on my laptop.

[color=blue]Sincerelyviolet]] Matt Ryan[/size]

My Retry App Empty Re: My Retry App

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Dear Applicant, we are please to Inform you that you're application has be Accepted When you read this Please come down to the NYPD so we can proceed with your interview. sincerely NYPD Chief, Mark Whittaker

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:33 am