Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compton Streetz Roleplay

These are the fourms for Compton Streetz Roleplay play Special Thanks to Mark_Whittaker

NYPD Application

Claude_Benson

NYPD Application Empty NYPD Application

Post by Claude_Benson Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 pm

NYPD Application 10n5jie
    ((IC))
    First name=Claude
    Sir Name=Benson
    Middle Inital=CB
    Age=20
    Date Of Birth=7/6/1957
    What Skills do you have that make you a better Applicant then the next/previous one?I have many leading skills, I am very stealthy, I can shoot guns very well.
    Why do you wish to join our team?((100 Word Minimum))I would like to join the New York City Police Department, Because I like to help others, I would love to protect my community, I would also love to be part of something fun and cool. I am always helping people who are depressed, or angry, or just need some cheering up. I am always apart of the communtiy, keeping it clean and safe, I am very respectful to my peers, and I am always on time for anything, I would like to join the New York Police Department so I can bring integrity and honor to New york City.
    Tell us A little more about yourself((75 work Minimum))I am 20 years old, I live with my parents in a small home back in San Francisco. I have always been apart of my community helping people in need. I have done many charities. I love to keep my streets safe and I am a very nice and responsible person. I am always respectful to my peers and I always keep my promise. I Finished Police school a year ago and I enjoy life.
    Do you have a Criminal Record? It will be checked.No
    ((OOC))
    Name=Claude
    Age=15
    Timezone=EST
    Do you have a working Mic with Teamspeak 3?=No
    Screenshot of your /stats
    NYPD Application Sa-mp-000-7
    Sincerely Claude_Benson

NYPD Application Empty Re: NYPD Application

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Good Evening applicant. We regret to inform you that your application to join amongst our ranks has been, DENIED. Reasons may include, you do not meet the requirements. You .Please re apply in at least seven days however be sure to meet the requirements.. If you apply sooner then you will be permanently denied.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:50 am