Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compton Streetz Roleplay

These are the fourms for Compton Streetz Roleplay play Special Thanks to Mark_Whittaker

Mark Whittaker

Mark_Whittaker
    Server Founder
    Server Founder

Mark Whittaker  Empty Mark Whittaker

Post by Mark_Whittaker Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 am

I was born and raised in Canada. I was born in Montreal Quebec, and moved to the Saint John New Brunswick area. Where I still Reside.

ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
    I am the Server Owner of Justice Roleplay.

DUTIES AND TASKS

I pretty much just run the community, I handle the ban appeals and the bans, the refunds, the factions and just everything. I only do all that because of our low player base. One we receive more players then we will open admin applications.

MORE INFORMATION

My real life name is Mark Benjamin Whittaker. I was born on December the 8th of the year of 1994. I do live in Canada, that being said I AM a Canadian, I do not say "Eh"...Most of the time, I do have a nice sense of humor...Most of the time, and I love to role play because I do not have a real life. Meaning I will dedicate most of my time playing San Andreas Multiplayer and managing this sever to it's full potential. Thank you to all our Staff and Loyal players.
    players.

Last edited by Mark_Whittaker on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to [center] some things,)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:53 am