Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compton Streetz Roleplay

These are the fourms for Compton Streetz Roleplay play Special Thanks to Mark_Whittaker

Police Application

Sweet_Johnson

Police Application Empty Police Application

Post by Sweet_Johnson Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

[size=24pt]((IC))[/size]
    First name= Sweet
    Sir Name= Johnson
    Middle Inital= T
    Age= 43
    Date Of Birth= 10/17/1978
    What Skills do you have that make you a better Applicant then the next/previous one? I'm a good shooter and a good driver. Trustworthy!
    Why do you wish to join our team?((100 Word Minimum)) I love to help keep the city clean of crime. I'm good at shooting (If needed) and driving. I never will kill someone with out a given reason and am a great player to have on a server like this! I've always wanted to be a cop on a server, hopefully this is my chance! I will always obey the higher ranks of the police force and never abuse the power given to me if I do get accepted on the team. I hope this was good enough, thanks you!
    Tell us A little more about yourself((75 word Minimum)) I love to hang with my friends and my two main homies are Big Sweet and Ryder Johnson. ((We always talk on Skype while playing)) We are extremely good friends and are great role-players. ((Big is a bit of a n00b though, )) About me, I'm a really funny guy to be around. I'll always help a brother out when needed! That's probably my best trait! If you are nice to me, I will respect you back. If you're mean, you won't get respect from me! That's all I can say about myself.
    Do you have a Criminal Record? It will be checked. Nope.
    Do you have a Valid Drivers License? ((I will get one after I submit this))
    [size=24pt]((OOC))[/size]
    Name= Tyler
    Age= 14
    Timezone= Eastern USA
    Do you have a working Mic with Teamspeak 3?= Yes
    Screenshot of your /stats: Won't let me put it up. Add me on skype if you want to see it: TrackDesignz

Police Application Empty Re: Police Application

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

We're sorry to inform you that you're Application has been Denied. Reasons may include 1, not meeting minimum word requiremnets. Please apply again in 7 days. no sooner

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm