Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compton Streetz Roleplay

These are the fourms for Compton Streetz Roleplay play Special Thanks to Mark_Whittaker

application of Gage Miller

codex

application of Gage Miller Empty application of Gage Miller

Post by codex Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm

application of Gage Miller 10n5jie
    [size=24pt]((IC))[/size]
    First name= Gage
    Sir Name= Miller
    Middle Inital= J
    Age= 26
    Date Of Birth= 09/27/1985
    What Skills do you have that make you a better Applicant then the next/previous one?
    Why do you wish to join our team?((100 Words Minimum))
    Hello, my name is Gage Miller. I was born in Dillmore and moved to Los Santos for lived there for six years, where I also did my studies in criminal justice. I'm 26 years old, white male. I have got hi-rated grades from my every school. I've been raised in a good family which values fairness and justices. In recent years crime as grown to the point where people are getting killed over senseless acts around our city Los Santos. This is now my motivation, to put a stop to all the crime in my city. I’m a skilled driver fully trained in high speed pursuits. Able to talk down suspects who may harm other or themselves. This is what make a better applicant than most. It my wish to serve the community, protect the people and give back to it people. Along with to be a part of the finest police force.
    Tell us A little more about yourself((75 words Minimum))
    Was raised up into a small family in a house out in the country side, in the town Dillmore. Great folks. Was a high school graduate of 2006, when moved to Los Santo to get masters in criminal justice graduated in 2010. Took a job as an local guard for an apartment building for two years now hoping to make a different in the lives of many by following my dreams of becoming one the of the finest.
    Do you have a Criminal Record? It will be checked. No, Criminal record is clean.
    Do you have a Valid Drivers License? Yes, I'm a holder of a valid driver license
    [size=24pt]((OOC))[/size]
    Name= Gage
    Age= 26
    Timezone= eastern time(-5)
    Do you have a working Mic with Teamspeak 3?= yes
    Screenshot of your /stats
    application of Gage Miller 2f0975e

Sincerely Signature

Gage Miller
    ((real life LEO of ohio state highway patrol))

application of Gage Miller Empty Re: application of Gage Miller

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Good Evening applicant. We regret to inform you that your application to join amongst our ranks has been, DENIED. Reasons may include, Un answered question"What Skills do you have that make you a better Applicant then the next/previous one?"Also you do not meet the require ments. You .Please re apply in at least seven days however be sure to meet the requirements.. If you apply sooner then you will be permanently denied.(( And just saying, Putting "Real life Ohio state patrol" makes no difference what so ever unless you can back up your statement.))

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:50 am