Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Please log In. Or Register. If you do not then you will not be able to access the entire forums.

Compton Streetz Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Compton Streetz Roleplay

These are the fourms for Compton Streetz Roleplay play Special Thanks to Mark_Whittaker

Josh Benson Application

Josh_Benson

Josh Benson Application Empty Josh Benson Application

Post by Josh_Benson Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:23 am

Josh Benson Application 10n5jie
    [size=24pt]((IC))[/size]
    First name=Josh
    Sir Name=Benson
    Middle Inital=None
    Age=15
    Date Of Birth=6/7/1996
    What Skills do you have that make you a better Applicant then the next/previous one?I have stealth, Leader skills, and listening skills
    Why do you wish to join our team?((100 Word Minimum))I wish to Join the NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT because I think I can bring alot into the team with using stealth, leadership, and listening skills. I can bring integrity, Dignity and many more to the force of the New york police department. I would always be on duty. Doing my best to serve and protect in New Yorks Finest force of police men and woman. Protecting all civilians and saving lives 24/7. I would keep gangs off the streets. Bring honour to the force. And I would make sure that everyone in New york city are safe and happy
    Tell us A little more about yourself((75 work Minimum))My name is Josh_Benson and I live in New york city I currently dont have a house yet but I will when I get the money. I dont have a family they died 5 years ago from a gang shooting. I have always wanted to be one of New Yorks Finest. I used to work as a Pizza boy but quit after corruption. I am 21 years old and I love keeping my communtiy safe
    Do you have a Criminal Record? It will be checked.No
    Do you have a Valid Drivers License?Yes
    [size=24pt]((OOC))[/size]
    Name=Josh
    Age=15
    Timezone=EST
    Do you have a working Mic with Teamspeak 3?=No
    Screenshot of your /stats
    Josh Benson Application Sa-mp-000-1
    Sincerely Josh_Benson.

Josh Benson Application Empty Re: Josh Benson Application

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 am

Dear Applicant. We are here to inform you that your application has be reviewed by our High Command Officers and has beenAccepted[u]. I will contact you To arrange a time for our interview and the rest of the Process.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:48 am